The History of the origin of the International project ” By Hands of a Woman” begins with the International Women’s Congress “Women’s Movement and the Modern World” on August 21-23, 2014.
International Exhibition – Forum “By Hands of a Woman” in September 2015 took part in the “International Eurasian Women’s Forum” in St. Petersburg.
After the presentation of the project “By Hands of a Woman” at the Eurasian Women’s Forum in September 2015, St. Petersburg was awarded gratitude to the Chairman of the Federation Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation Matvienko VI To the project manager Shakirzyanov M.I.
On January 25, 2016, the State Duma hosted the Meeting of the Organizing Committee of the International Forum-Exhibition “By Hands of a Woman.” Discussions were held on the preparation of the Forum’s implementation of the exhibition “By Hands of a Woman”
From 2 to 4 March 2016, the International Forum-Exhibition “By Hands of a Woman” was held.
About 85 regions of the Russian Federation, as well as over 50 countries around the world were represented at the event.
The project “By Hands of a Woman” is a unique platform for the unification of women of various confessions and political views, at which the current issues were discussed: “Social support for motherhood as the basis of statehood”, “Women in legislative bodies”, “Medicine: the role Women in Health Care “,” The role of the mother in preserving the mother tongue and development of speech “,” Women’s leadership and career “,” State policy of interethnic and interdenominational relations “and many others.
In December 2016, the project “By Hands of a Woman” presented at the Christmas Fair in Italy, in Bari.
At the fair were presented products of masters of decorative and applied art of the regions of Russia and CIS countries.
The purpose of participation in the Christmas fair is to show the originality of the culture of the peoples of the Russian Federation and the CIS countries.
On December 7, 2017, working meeting at the Congress Palace on the preparation of the exhibition ” By Hands of a Woman”the winner of the Russian Presidential Grants Competition of 2017, scheduled for November 2018. in the Strasbourg Convention Center.
Strasbourg is the parliamentary capital of Europe. It is in Strasbourg that the largest international forums, congresses and symposia are held. In Strasbourg, the Council of Europe and representatives of all European countries function.
Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to the Council of Europe Soltanovsky I.V. and Consul General of the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Strasbourg Levitsky VB fully supported the holding of the International Forum-Exhibition “By Hands of a Woman” in France.
Over 80 letters were received in support of this project from government agencies and foreign organizations.
On September 29-30, 2018, with the support of the chamber of Commerce and industry of the Republic of Tatarstan, Kazan hosted the final of the all-Russian festival of arts and crafts “By Hands of a Woman” (using the grant of the President of the Russian Federation for the development of civil society, provided by the presidential grants Fund), with the participation of 85 masters in the field of arts and crafts from the regions of the Russian Federation.
The festival was opened by honored guests of the event:
- Chairman of the State Committee of the Republic of Tatarstan on tourism Sergey Ivanov .
First Deputy Chairman of the Union ” chamber of Commerce and industry of the Republic of Tatarstan”-
Nikolaev Artur .
- The festival “By Hands of a Woman” gathered 85 participants from different, even the most remote corners of Russia: from Kaliningrad to Yakutia.Original and professional artists and artisans not only presented their works, but also generously shared the secrets of the craft at the master classes that anyone could visit.As part of the all-Russian festival “women’s Hands” were held 27 unique free MASTER CLASSES.At the gala dinner 85 finalists were awarded diplomas and certificates for participation in the international forum “By Hands of a Woman” in Strasbourg. with 50% discount and gifts from partners “Union of Women’s Forces”, “Tatar teas”.15 winners who received certificates for free participation in the exhibition program with provision of a stand (6 sqm) at the International forum of the exhibition “By Hands of a Woman” 3 and 4 November in Strasbourg (France) at the Palais des Congrès.
- Original and professional artists and artisans not only presented their works, but also generously shared the secrets of the craft at the master classes that anyone could visit.The next step was the 1st ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL FORUM-EXHIBITION “By Hands of a Woman” in Strasbourg (Palais des congrès), France.On November 3-4, 2018 in Strasbourg, France (the Palace of Congresses) was held the 1st Annual international forum-exhibition “By Hands of a Woman“.The event was opened by Vice-Consul of the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Strasbourg – D. TuryginThe event also made a welcoming speech:
- Head of the Mission of the Republic of Belarus to the Council of Europe — Sukhenko
Head of the Mission of the Republic of Kazakhstan to the Council of Europe – AB
Representative of Croatia.
President of the Belarusian Union of Women, the Director of the school “May Baby” -Larissa Smalls, etc.
- Head of the Mission of the Republic of Belarus to the Council of Europe — Sukhenko
- As part of the exhibition (exhibition and sale), the participants demonstrated their products.
- Within the framework of the event, a business part was held, where the forum participants shared their experience, contacts, talked about their achievements and successes.
A fashion show of Croatian, French and Russian designers took place at the gala dinner.The French fashion house was involved in fashion shows.The concert program was attended by a participant of the contest “Voice – children” Daria Malyavka, Republic of Belarus and other artists from St. Petersburg and Strasbourg.
- On November 3-4, 2019, the 2nd international festival of decorative and applied arts “By hands of a woman” was held in Moscow (WTC Congress Center).The festival featured more than 120 participants-artists, masters of decorative and applied arts, folk art, designers, and representatives of other creative areas from more than 40 regions of Russia and neighboring countries.A separate block at the festival presented competitive works of women convicts who passed the correspondence selection on the ground (about 35 colonies of the Russian Federation).
- The opening ceremony was attended by honorary guests, Ambassadors of foreign countries, members of the Federation Council, Deputies of the State Duma of the Russian Federation, Heads of women’s organizations, Representatives of the CCI of Russia and foreign countries, representatives of creative directions.
- Participants of the event had the opportunity to demonstrate their creations as part of the cultural heritage of the ethnic group to which they belong, to offer their services, technologies, and to get the necessary advice and knowledge.Guests of the event were able to admire Vologda lace, national ornaments, growth dolls, downy Voronezh shawls, Russian furs and a variety of author’s works.
- The jury selected 15 Grand Prix winners who were awarded diplomas, gifts and prizes. In the future, their personal exhibitions will be organized on the territory of the country and abroad.
Also, the winners of the first, second and third degree were selected among the participants. All participants of the event received diplomas of participants and a catalog.
- Visitors of the festival had the opportunity to participate in master classes, watch fashion shows and performances of creative teams.
International Womens Union is grateful to the partners of the festival for their assistance in organizing and conducting the festival.
The 3rd international Festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman” is planned to be held on November 6-8, in 2020 in Moscow Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy, 57 Pavilion ” Russia-my history”.
The Board of Trustees includes:
| STAROSTINA OLGA
Member of the Federation Council Committee on Federal structure, regional policy, local self-government and Northern Affairs
General Director of Remiling investment and trading company
Chairman of the Board of the NGO “Union of Women’s Forces to support civil initiatives and projects”
Academician Of The International Academy Of Management
Public Commissioner for women’s entrepreneurship in Moscow .