TERMS OF PARTICIPATION CENTRALIZED PARTICIPANT PACKAGE
- Participation in the festival 3 days;
- Diploma of the participant*;
- Table – 80*120;
- Information in the catalog;
- Announcement of the master on all official websites and social networks of the event;
- Photos and videos;
- The opportunity to sell their products;
- Advertising on all event info resources;
- Fashion show ( optional);
- The diploma of the participant is issued for one participant on one table
- *Additional equipment
- Participation fee: until may 31, 2020 – 350 euros, after may 31, 2020-400 euros .
- *at extra cost
- Masters of decorative and applied art from 85 regions of the Russian Federation, CIS countries, Europe and Asia are invited to participate in the Festival.
Types of products of decorative and applied art, folk art and Handmade admitted to the festival: Batik, print, Beading, Embroidery, Knitting, Macrame, lace, carpet Weaving, Tapestry, Quilling, scrapbooking, Ceramics, Mosaic, Jewelry, Lacquer miniature, Art painting on wood, Art painting on metal, Art painting on ceramics, Art carving, Art processing of leather, Art processing of metal, Pyrography(burning on wood, leather, cloth, etc. d.), Work with glass, Origami, Paper, root Plastic, Paintings, Accessories, handmade Jewelry and other types of creative directions.
To participate in the Festival, you must register on the information portal “By hands of a woman”, send 5 photos of your works and 1 photo of the master to the mail email@example.com, pay for participation.
The deadline for applications is October 15, 2020.
The organizing Committee of the Festival considers applications and sends an official invitation to the festival until October 31, 2020.
All participants are awarded with diplomas of the 3rd international Festival of folk arts and crafts “By hands of a woman”.
Among the participants, the jury will choose:
15 winners of the 1st degree
15 winners of the 2nd degree
15 winners of the 3rd degree
and will be awarded with diplomas of winners and memorable gifts.
The following criteria will be taken into account when evaluating competitive products:
The quality of the product: completeness, detail of study, compliance with technology, the complexity of the technique.
Compliance with the subject of the competition.
Originality of the idea.
Taking into account the features of the regional component.
The professional jury consists of cultural and artistic figures, specialists in decorative and applied arts, artists, photographers, designers and fashion designers.
The decision of the jury is not discussed and is not subject to review.