The partner of the 3rd international Festival “By hands of woman” is the international Association of Fashion and Design.
The international Association of Fashion and Design has extensive experience in conducting various events in the fashion industry, fashion shows, and cooperates with leading media outlets, venues, and showrooms.
Mission of the Association:
– Organizing your own fashion shows
– Brand representation at events in
fashion industry(contests, fashion weeks, press day, etc.)
– Promotion in showrooms, social networks. networks
– Promotion in the media
– Providing advertising services to promote the brand
– Providing services for the selection of models, make-up artists, directing fashion shows.
– Professional video and photo services for collections
– Organization of events, seminars, exhibitions, conferences, trainings, competitions, meetings with the press aimed at achieving social development.
– Organization of educational events intended for members of the Association, for research and in-depth analysis of issues related to the promoted institutional activities, such as:
– Master classes for designers.
– Master classes for stylists-shoppers and buyers.
The aim of the Association is to promote and develop relationships and contacts between operators in the field of fashion and international design. The Association may conduct entertainment and cultural events in the field of fashion and design, including disciplines in the field of education and social promotion, in addition to commercial activities and / or related activities, complying with the requirements of existing laws and regulations of the Associations.
We associate fashion exclusively with the designer and production of clothing. This is an important link, but not the only one in the fashion industry. We must not forget about the specialists who are involved in the production of clothing, its demonstration, implementation, organize shows, create stylish photo shoots, monitor the dissemination of information about the brand and compliance with the strategy. The Association is always open to designers, fashion designers and couturiers, as well as to models, photographers, video and sound engineers, stylists, make-up artists, hairdressers, artists, sculptors, shopping stylists, buyers, graphic designers, interior and exterior designers, fashion journalists, leading modeling agencies and schools, ateliers, fashion houses, image studios, marketing and PR agencies, editorial offices and mass media.